State Chamber of Oklahoma members recently elected a new board of directors and welcomed a new executive committee to its ranks. These dedicated business professionals will help the State Chamber continue to strengthen the statewide voice of business in Oklahoma.
“Maintaining a strong executive committee to steer our board of directors is a top priority for the State Chamber,” said President and CEO, Fred Morgan. “We are happy to have our new members and look forward to their input and guidance throughout the next year.”
The new executive committee officers are:
- Chairman: Sean Trauschke, Chairman, President & CEO, OGE Energy Corp.
- Chairman-Elect: Mark W. Funke, President & CEO, Bank SNB
- President: Fred Morgan, President and CEO, State Chamber of Oklahoma
- Secretary: Kristin Peck, Vice President of Public Affairs, Cox Communications Oklahoma
- Treasurer: Steve Hahn, President, AT&T- Oklahoma
- Immediate Past Chairman: M. Ted Haynes, President, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
The new executive committee members are:
- Shane Fernandez: President SW Operations, Nabholz Construction Services
- Kevin Gross: CEO, Hillcrest HealthCare System
- Rick Grundman: Vice President, Oklahoma Natural Gas
The new board members are:
- Greg Arend: Managing Partner, Deloitte
- Steven Cedoz: Plant Manager, Ardagh Glass, Inc.
- Mike Fuller: General Manager, American Castings, LLC
- Bruce Heine: Director Government and Media Affairs, Magellan Midstream Partners
For a full list of executive committee and board of directors members, click here.